Currently latiendademimascota.com. is a registered trademark with its hosting and passwords, of which it is the owner, CENTRO VETERINARIO MARE NOSTRUM SL. with CIF: B-04297875, registered in the Commercial Registry of Almería on 04-16-1998: volume 417, book 0, folio 1 and sheet Al-11185 with registered office at Avenida Pedro Muñoz Seca Nº 2, 04720 de Aguadulce , Almería, Telephone: +34950306265, as the owner of the website (www.latiendademimascota.com), hereinafter will operate under the name of latiendademimascota.com. which will be responsible for performing the services online, being able to contact her via TEL 950306265 and email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of this website is regulated by the following general conditions in accordance with articles 97 and 98 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16.
The placement of the order implies acceptance of all conditions by the customer.
Any offer on the web will be valid while stocks last.
The prices of our products are listed at any time on our website.
If after we receive an order we detect that there has been an error in the introduction of the price of a product, we will contact you shortly to inform and offer two options: cancellation or maintenance in the right conditions.
Automatic confirmation issued by our system does not validate erroneous price conditions. In case you opt for cancellation will be refunded any amount you have paid.
Without your express consent to correct conditions we shall not pursue price shipping.
And carry I.V.A. included . Shipping charges are not included in the price of products, but are reflected in the final summary of the purchase, before placing the order. The prices shown in latiendademimascota.com may be reviewed and modified if conditions require at any time. Shipping charges will apply according to weight-volume items. Shipping will be free in the province of Almería for orders over 20 € and the rest of the peninsula for orders over 39 € (see conditions Canary and Balearic Islands).
1. Credit card.
- The Virtual TPV is a device developed to run on entirely safe manner within the operational sales through Internet. All transactions made through the Virtual TPV will have all the guarantees of security, confidentiality and integrity on stakeholders: cardholders, their issuers and our trade. Performing through the gateway Cajamar virtual payment and not having access to your account by our part.
- It has the advantage that we can fulfill your order at the instant it performs and poses no extra charge to the operation.
- The payment system PayPal is a totally secure system in which we can verify the payment almost immediately and therefore start to process your order in a short space of time. To be eligible for this payment you must already have a Pay Pal account operational.
3. Cash on delivery.
- Payment will be made at the time of delivery of the purchase through the carrier for the shipping location. Not entail any additional cost.
- Not available for the Balearics.
4. Transfer or deposit account.
We will begin to process your order as soon as we record in our income account. The usual term transfer can take varies between 1-3 days from the time it is made.
- In the "concept" of the transfer must include the text "Checkout" followed by Order No. (I receive an e-mail to make the purchase).
- Due by bank transfer to:
Account No.: ES91 3058 0129 3027 2070 4217
Holder: Centro Veterinario Mare Nostrum s.l
Shipping and delivery
Speeds are as follows:
- Peninsular Spain: Delivery time usually 2-5 working days.
- Canary Islands: Delivery time approx. 10 business days.
(Cash on delivery not available)
- Balears Islands: Delivery time approx. 8 workdays.(Cash on delivery not available)
- Almería Province: Delivery usually 24-72 hours.
* Canary and Balearic Islands (except P.Mallorca and Ibiza) is sent by Correos Blue Package.
* Shipping free in Peninsular Spain from 39 € purchase.
* Shipping free in Peninsular Portugal from 100 € purchase.
* Shipping free in Mallorca, Ibiza from 200 € purchase.
* Shipping free in Baleares (except Mallorca, Ibiza) from 250 € purchase.
* Shipping free in Tenerife, Las Palmas from 250 € purchase.
* Shipping free in Canary Islands (except Tenerife, Las Palmas) from 300 € purchase.
latiendademimascota.com VETERINARY CENTRE reserves the right to change the shipping and the company for which payment shall, regardless of what is stated in these pages and provided no way be detrimental to the client.
Delivery times are estimated, subject to the availability of products in stock. The delay did not involve or cancellation, or refund, no place to claim, as provided serving notice.
Delivery reception should be verificated before signing the reception receipt and any default or mistake indicated to the deliverier on reception. Any problem will be notificated before of 48 hours from reception, any reclamation after this 48 hours will not be accepted.
All products offered through the site www.latiendademimascota.com are completely original, unless otherwise indicated in their description.
All of them have a guarantee period of 2 years, in accordance with the criteria and conditions described in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
These conditions of return, withdrawal (download here) or revocation is governed under the provisions of Royal Decree 1/2007, of 16 november.
latiendademimascota.com will accept the return of the material received in the following cases:
- The material sent to the customer has arrived broken, damaged or in poor condition. In these cases, latiendademimascota.com will be responsible for the shipping and / or collection costs at the customer's address and to replace it, WITHOUT additional charges for the customer. The client is obliged to review the material received in order to verify that the material received is in good condition if the circumstances described in this section do not occur, otherwise, the client must report the anomalies observed in the deadlines provided by the Law. The lack of such communication in case of anomaly in the planned term will exempt latiendademimascota.com from any responsibility in the material received by the client.
The material sent to the customer is not the requested . The customer shall incidence latiendademimascota.com no later than 14 business days from the signing of the delivery note. In this case, latiendademimascota.com will take care of shipping and / or pickup in the customer's home and replace it by the correct product or products, NO additional charges for the customer. The customer must return the wrong material in the same state it was delivered and therefore in perfect condition for sale.
The customer has received your order correctly and want to return it. In this case the customer must notify latiendademimascota.com your intention to return the order within a maximum of 14 working days from the signing the delivery note. The customer accepts the waiver of this right of return should have passed more than 14 working days from the signing of the delivery note. The customer will return the material in the same state as it was delivered and therefore in perfect condition for sale. The refund shall be made through the carrier hired by latiendademimascota.com in order that such insurance covers possible incidents during transport. latiendademimascota.com will make the integral return of the order within a maximum period of 14 business days from the receipt of the material in the store.
To make an exchange or refund, you can email us at
email@example.com , call us at 950 306 265 or write to our address:
Avenida Pedro Muñoz Seca nº 4
Protection of personal data
To use some of the services that latiendademimascota.com offers users must register using personal. the latiendademimascota.com user authorizes latiendademimascota.com CENTRO VETERINARIO MARE NOSTRUM SL as the owner of the web the processing of personal data included in our based web and personal data that it generates.
In compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13/12/99, Data Protection Personal latiendademimascota.com reports that data staff requested in our forms will be included in a database personal data. The user has all latiendademimascota.com times the rights of information, access, rectification, opposition and cancellation under the provisions of LORTAD (Protection Act Personal Data).Any implementation of these rights can made through the firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
CENTRO VETERINARIO MARE NOSTRUM SL
Avenida Pedro Muñoz Seca nº 4
04720 de Aguadulce
The data will not be used for purposes other than the provision service and will be canceled when no longer needed for that purpose. the email addresses provided to us are used to send "newsletters" or other information that may be of interest to the user.
latiendademimascota.com has adopted the levels of security protection data required by law, and will do everything within its means to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data personal information provided to our company.
latiendademimascota.com reminds the user to cooperate at all times with the legal authority, obey any court order involving the disclosure the identity of any user has violated any applicable law.
In compliance with the Law of Services of the Information Society and Trade Electronic (LSSICE) inform:
That by using our services you agree to receive communications periodic commercial you can unsubscribe by Phone: 950 306 265 e-mail address:email@example.com
That services are provided by the Spanish company CENTRO VETERINARIO MARE NOSTRUM SL of Avenida Pedro Muñoz Seca nº 4 04720 de Aguadulce, Almería. CP 04720
Terms and conditions of use
This website and all materials and information contained in it are provided by latiendademimascota.com and should be used only as material consultation.
By using this site it is understood that: You have read and understood our terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use this website or lower any information or materials contained therein.
This website and all its elements, text, information, notes, pictures, material, software and graphics are property of latiendademimascota.com. the Content is protected by copyright laws, trademarks registered, and other laws and international intellectual property agreements. latiendademimascota.com assumes no names or ownership of third parties, trademarks or service marks appearing on this website, these are the property of their respective owners. The content of this website does not can be copied, modified, published, uploaded into the computer, down the page and transfer or distributed in any form without the latiendademimascota.com written permission, except for personal use. You may download one (1) copy of the Content onto one computer for its particular use. However, you can not modify it or use it commercial purposes or to give any other public use performance, sale rent, sectioning, modify, or divide programs computers parts, remove any copyright notice or other copyright notices content, or transfer to another person. latiendademimascota.com reserves the right to change, update, discontinue, restrict prevent access to its contents this product at any time without notice.
Law and Jurisdiction
The General Conditions of Purchase shall be construed and governed in accordance with Spanish legislation.
For any litigious issue arising from the existence, access, use or content of the General Conditions of Purchase, both the Client and MARE NOSTRUM SL VETERINARY CENTER, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals according to Article 90.1 of the Royal Decree Legislative 1/2007, of November 16.