·1 RESTRICTED CALORIE (5Kg)
-SACO PREFERRED CONSUMPTION DATE: 06 JULY 2020.
Restricted Calorie - Eukanuba
These diets were formulated to help nutritionally manage weight problems and joint problems / related mobility that often occur. In addition, these formulas help address other indications that may benefit from the nutritional content, in addition to providing the nutrients needed to maintain overall health and well-being.
- Obesity and overweight
- Obesity and Diabetes
- Joint problems / mobility to benefit from weight loss
- Hip Dysplasia
YOU CAN ALSO BE PRESCRIBED FOR THE NUTRITIONAL MANAGEMENT OF:
- Conditions that benefit from a lower level of fat
- L-carnitine - it facilitates the oxidation of fat
- Increased protein levels compared with the previous formulation *-help preserve muscle mass
- Protein of animal origin of high quality and reduced fat levels - they help to reduce the calorie intake and promote a healthy body composition.
- Special carbohydrate mix *-maize / sorghum helps optimize responses of glucose and insulin in blood
- Purified source of Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate *
- They provide the raw material for the formation of cartilage, thus promoting health joint
- Optimal proportion of fatty acids Omega-6: Omega-3 - help the nutritional management of inflammation at the cellular level
GENERAL NUTRIENTS FOR SUPPORT OF HEALTH AND WELL-BEING:
- Vitamin E - antioxidant which helps to maintain a strong immune system
- Beet pulp *-moderately fermentable fiber that produce butyrate, a volatile fatty acid (VFA), which is a source of preferential power of enterocytes and promotes intestinal health.
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) *-Prebiotics that promote health GI and seen in clinical studies that help to maintain the balance between beneficial bacteria and the potentially pathogenic
Wheat flour, chicken and dried Turkey, dehydrated beet pulp, dicalcium phosphate, dried yeast, whole egg, dried, hydrolyzed chicken, sodium chloride, animal fat, fish meal, potassium chloride, carbonate calcium, flaxseed.